Olympic Reporter is the first international magazine, which regularly, professionally and in detail covers the process of preparation for XXII winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
Key themes and areas:
- Building of Olympic objects in dynamics, participation of the domestic and foreign developer and investment companies in the project;
- Interview of the Heads of the International and national Olympic committees, Olympstroy State company, Organizing committee Sochi-2014, the core federal ministries, governors and mayors of the regions of Russian Federation, key designers and architects, developers and builders, branch experts;
- The foundation of near-Olympic infrastructures: motor, railway and sea transport, heat-electro-and water supply, power, housing and communal services, power efficiency, telecommunications;
- Introduction of modern technologies, deliveries of building materials, technics, equipment;
- New design and architectural solutions, the program Development of Sochi as a mountainous resort and the General layout of development of Sochi till 2032: direct and indirect investments in the Olympic Games;
- the Olympic Games staff. Participation of secondary, secondary-special and higher educational institutions, the centres of employment, personnel and headhunting agencies in preparation;
- Federal and regional programs of development of mass and professional sports, foundation of sports infrastructure in regions of the Russian Federation, support of gifted children and teenagers, training of the Olympic reserve;
- Comments of representatives of Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation, sports federations, sports special schools and boarding schools, schools of the Olympic reserve;
- Sponsors and partners of the Olympic Games;
- The Olympic heritage: using of sports objects after the ending of the Games.
- 20092010 4 issues a year;
- 2011 6 issues a year;
- 20122014 monthly.
Full-color coated print
Number of copies 10 00015 000
Audience: Russian and the world administrative, business, business sports elite. Authoritative, active, successful people.
- Regularly, professionally and in detail cover a course of preparation for the XXII winter Olympic Games;
- To popularise the Olympian ideas in whole and Olympic movement in Russia in particular;
- To promote the development of mass and professional sports, propaganda of healthy way of life.
- GK (State Corporation) Olympstroy;
- International and national olympic committees;
- Diplomatic and consular representative offices of Russia abroad;
- Representative offices of the foreign countries in Russia;
- Ministries of Russian Federation, including the Ministry of regional development of Russian Federation, Ministry of economic development and trade of Russian Federation;
- Plenipotentiary representative office of the President of Russian Federation in the South FederalRegion;
- Administration of Krasnodar region and the city of Sochi, regional administrations of territories, districts and republics of the South Federal Region;
- Sports Federation and sports committees of the regions of Russian Federation;
- Heads of the major enterprises and organizations of Russia and foreign countries, mainly in the building sector;
- Investment companies, funds, banks, insurance and leasing companies;
- Investment development agencies.
Target delivery to the representatives of executive and legislative power, heads of the largest enterprises and organisations, corporations and holdings.
More than 10 000 leading companies of Russia, the CIS, the far abroad.
Company racks network in big cities of Russia, including Southern federal district.
Head of subscription and distribution department:
No part of the magazine Olympic Reporter may be reprinted without the prior permission of the publisher.