Magazine "Olympic Reporter"
"Olympic Reporter" — is the first international magazine, which regularly, professionally and in detail covers the process of preparation for XXII winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
Key themes and areas:
- Building of Olympic objects in dynamics, participation of the domestic and foreign developer and investment companies in the project;
- Interview of the Heads of the International and national Olympic committees, “Olympstroy” State company, Organizing committee “Sochi-2014”, the core federal ministries, governors and mayors of the regions of Russian Federation, key designers and architects, developers and builders, branch experts;
- The foundation of near-Olympic infrastructures: motor, railway and sea transport, heat-electro-and water supply, power, housing and communal services, power efficiency, telecommunications;
- Introduction of modern technologies, deliveries of building materials, technics, equipment;
- New design and architectural solutions, the program “Development of Sochi as a mountainous resort” and the General layout of development of Sochi till 2032: direct and indirect investments in the Olympic Games;
- The Olympic Games staff. Participation of secondary, secondary-special and higher educational institutions, the centres of employment, personnel and headhunting agencies in preparation;
- Federal and regional programs of development of mass and professional sports, foundation of sports infrastructure in regions of the Russian Federation, support of gifted children and teenagers, training of the Olympic reserve;
- Comments of representatives of Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation, sports federations, sports special schools and boarding schools, schools of the Olympic reserve;
- Sponsors and partners of the Olympic Games;
- The Olympic heritage: using of sports objects after the ending of the Games.
Volume: 100 pages.
Circulation: 10 000 — 15 000 copies.